Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lukaku : I Am Not Substitute Drogba

EPL Live Stream ~ Lukaku : I Am Not Substitute Drogba. Chelsea's new striker, Romelu Lukaku begins to compare with Didier Drobga. The Belgian player was considered to have a striking resemblance with Drogba in the attitude and style of play in the field.

Chelsea brought Lukaku from Anderlecht recently. 18-year-old player was flown from Belgium to Stamford Bridge for a fee of 18 million pounds, equivalent to Rp253 billion.

Together with Anderlecht, Lukaku classified as a fertile bomber. Of the 73 appearances, players born in Antwerp, May 13, 1993 has collected 33 goals.

Have the energy and velocity, aligned with Lukaku start with Drogba. In fact, many analysts believe, was deliberately brought Lukaku instead Ganding Coast striker who began to decline it.

Wound was flattered juxtaposed with Drogba. However, he refused to be called as his successor. Even Lukaku claimed many got some feedback from players who have been for Chelsea since 2004.

"A pride for me paired with Drogba," said Lukaku when introduced to the media with Oriol Romeu, Tuesday, August 23, 2011.

According to Lukaku, he has a lot of advice from Drogba. Another advice he got from other senior players like Nicolas Anelka and Fernando Torres.

"Everyone I was with him, we always talked, and I sat near him while in the locker room. I continued to listen because he gave me advice and also Nico (Anelka) and Fernando Torres. So I am very happy surrounded by great players," he said.

"I am not here to replace Drogba, just to play with Chelsea, and I hope I can play with it and continue to learn from him. He is a world-class striker," added Lukaku.

0 comments:

Post a Comment